Benefits of Search Engine Optimization | Why is SEO Important ?


Benefits of Search Engine Optimization

Introduction to Search Engine Optimization


Search Engine Optimization is a methodology of strategies, techniques, and tactics used to increase the number of visitors to a website obtaining a high-ranking search engine results page of a search engine (SERP) – including Google, Bing, Yahoo, and other search engines. SEO helps to ensure that a site is accessible to a search engine improves the chances to visible in the search engine. The higher a website naturally ranks in organic results of the search, and the more significant the chance user will visit the site.


What do search engines look for in a top position?


There are tons of components for improving the SEO of your site pages. Search engines look for elements including title tags, keywords, meta tags, internal links, and inbound links. But search engines also look at site structure and design, visitor behavior, and other external, off-site factors to determine highly ranked your site should be on the search engine results page.




An algorithm is an update that is released by Google, and it is in steps of instructions and conditions to do the SEO process to get optimized of our website in the search engine results page. 

A search engine uses algorithms to calculate how good a page is related to your query. And PageRank (based on Scale (0-10) is one of them. Google Assigns a PageRank to a web page it crawls. 

When other website links to your website, some of its PageRank is passed on to you. The more sites there are out there linking to you, the higher your PageRank will be and the more trustworthy, your site will look to search engines.



 Search engines use “Google-bots” which sends the spiders to crawl or check billions of pages across the web following links then find from billions of pages around the web.



 In a Search Engine to get visible, your website should be indexed, Google Crawler or bot will crawl or check your website pages, and collected the information of your site and stored in a search engine results that data stored is called indexing.  

 On-page optimization and Off-page Optimization are the two primary techniques of SEO. On-page optimization work mostly in the page scripting code area which is nothing but a front end page. 

Which can see by the user, which is user-friendly language, which is meta tags, Alt tags, H1 to H6 tags, SSL certificate submission, and related targeted keyword density of that particular web page more on the specific user interface part,


8 Benefits of Search Engine Optimization

 Search engine optimization has many advantages over other forms of digital marketing, it is considered as an investment rather than cost, SEO is the master when it comes to putting in prospects, and can help boost conversions too.

  • SEO will help people to find your website.
  • SEO Builds Trust and credibility.
  • SEO helps build your brand.
  • SEO is a long-term strategy.
  • SEO attracts relevant traffic with high conversion potential.
  • SEO is cost-effective.
  • SEO provides endless opportunities.
  • SEO beats paid traffic.

Some Important Facts of SEO (search engine Optimization)


  •  75% of SEO tasks on off-page optimization and the remaining 25% of the     task of           SEO on-page optimization.
  • · 91% of internet users search every month.
  • · Page titles are the most important on-page element after content.
  • · Top 5 results get 75% of the clicks.
  • · Google+ is the highest correlated SEO factor for ranking.
  • · 70% of the user’s clicks are on organic results.
  • · 70-80% of people will ignore the paid search results clicks.
  • · 75% of users never check the search engine results page except for the first page top 10 results link.


You can get full subject knowledge if you know the concept of retrieving data and relevancy data in an information retrieval system

Write a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *